Natalie is music educator who is passionate about sharing her love for music with her students.
Natalie's students range from age 3 and up. Natalie teaches piano, music theory, aural musicianship and songwriting. She teaches classical piano, preparing students for ABRSM/Trinity exams, as well as pop piano. Natalie believes that each child is unique, hence she tailors each lesson to the student's abilities and interest. Natalie also composes children's music and runs songwriting workshops.
- Private piano teacher at her home studio in central Singapore
- Individual and paired piano lesson - Stamford American International School
- Group music and movement classes - Our Music Classroom, My First Skool
- Piano lessons - Prelude Music Studio
-Songwriting workshop - Sozo Education
- Masters of Music MMus, Songwriting from Bath Spa University
- ALCM in Early Childhood Music Education
- ALCM in Teaching (Piano)
- LLCM in Piano Performance
- ABRSM Grade 8 Practical Musicianship
- ABRSM Grade 8 Piano Performance
- ABRSM Grade 8 Theory
Music and Movement Classes, Songwriting Workshops, Theory Lessons, Piano Lessons.